JVD - JavaVirtualDrive
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

[JVD] Portale[JVD] Portale  IndiceIndice  GalleriaGalleria  CercaCerca  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  RegistratiRegistrati  AccediAccedi  
Argomenti simili

Imola 1960s rfactor

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
culmone67

Numero di messaggi : 61

Imola 1960s rfactor Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Imola 1960s rfactor   Imola 1960s rfactor I_icon_minitimeGio Feb 11, 2010 6:45 pm

BobsTrackBuilderEvo creato da zero
messaggio privato da Rodrrico

Imola 1960s
Pronto Culmone67,

I have been working on a version of Imola from the 1960s, and in fact, around the 1963 version of the track. I heard that you are an expert at texture design. I was wondering if you would be willing to retexture my version of imola if I give you all the materials?

My track can be found here :

www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Imola%201963

If you are interested, please email me on ............

Ciao,

Rodrrico.

ciao!ragazzi non sapevo niente di tutto questo anno già publicato tutto Qui
forse qualcuno a capito...... non posso rinucciare a questo progetto imola la mia amata

www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Imola%201963

Thanks Rodricco. Tried it and for a beta is quite good and fun indeed. By the way, can you or anyone post any pic of how the Imola track really was in early 1960s??? .......... Great anyway that you plan to work more on it. .... May I suggest that you contact the great 2D artist CULMONE to see if he help you out in the textures. .... Giovanni Culmone has indeed done some of the most beautiful textures for 1960s tracks in rFactor such as Mackwerk and Spa, and I'm sure he'd be willing to help you. Besides he has done also textures for more recent version of the Imola track and...he lives near Imola...... I'm sure that you two can make a great Imola 1963 indeed. ....And do you, Rodricco, speak (some) Italian? Culmone speaks a "limited" English but you can contact anyway him directly at: NoGripRacing Forums > ISI Simulations > rFactor Culmone's Tracks Textures : http://www.nogripracing.com/fo...ad.php?t=45655&page=22 ...(or search at www.Drivingitalia.net forums - italian only). ........ Thanks and do take your time for a mythical circuit!!!!! ....ciao.
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Imola 1960s rfactor
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Rfactor nuova pista di Imola
» Imola 10-12-2008
» Imola 10-12-2008